2005-2024 Nissan Frontier EZ Retractable Tonneau Cover
AFFORTABLE RETRACTABLE COVER THAT FITS YOUR DAILY NEEDS
Our entry-level retractable cover collection, “EZ Retractable cover,” is made up of high-quality Water and Dustproof Aluminum.
Whether in unpredictable weather, construction, or actively outdoors, our Frontier Retractable Tonneau Cover for Nissan Frontier is a quick and easy way to protect your belongings.
Constructed of solid aluminum slats and powder coated in a matte, textured black finish, and ultimate UV protection, the cover can perform in temperatures from -50 to +200°F. to protect your truck. No Fading, No Maintenance; backed by a 5 Years Limited Warranty!
The Nissan Frontier retractable cover EZ Retractable cover is a key lockable type of tonneau cover and can be secure in any position, which gives you unlimited flexibility in your hauling capacity. 2 key locking systems for better protection. Low-profile patented design; with a waterproof seal to avoid water leakage to your truck box .
Hardware, such as Mounting brackets and Bolts, are included, and the total installation is around 30 minutes. (No drill needed as our fitment is superior )
- Backed up by a 5 years Limited Warranty
- Made with High-Quality Aluminum
- Secure in any position
- Dust Proof / Waterproof
- 2 Keys Locking System
2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 2021 2022 2023 2024
- DC Crew Cab Pickup 4-Door
- LE Crew Cab Pickup 4-Door
- PRO-4X Crew Cab Pickup 4-Door
- PRO-4X Extended Cab Pickup 4-Door
- PRO-X Crew Cab Pickup 4-Door
- Platinum LE Crew Cab Pickup 4-Door
- S Crew Cab Pickup 4-Door
- SE Crew Cab Pickup 4-Door
- S Extended Cab Pickup 4-Door
- SV Crew Cab Pickup 4-Door
- SV Extended Cab Pickup 4-Door
- XE Crew Cab Pickup 4-Door
- This cover will not be compatible with factory utility rail system. If you have factory utility rail system, it needs to be removed.
- This cover is not compatible with add-on rack accessories. Only our PRO / RECOIL / E-power series are compatible with add-on rack accessories.
- Most drain holes on the vehicle are typically pre-drilled by the vehicle manufacturer. However, Hole drilling to install a drain tube can be required if no hole or smaller hole was drilled.
- Professional installation is required. The package has an installation menu and a video guide on our website (click here). This cover can also be DIY installation based on customers' previous experience installing similar parts.
How to measure your bed length?
To ensure you ordered the correct parts from us, please use a measuring tape to measure your truck bed length before purchasing and select the proper bed size from our selection " Please Select Bed Size."
To measure the length of a truck bed, you should start at the bulkhead and measure right up to the inside of your tailgate. ( Please refer to our diagram on our listing picture.)
Your best bet to get an accurate measurement is to not place the tape measurer on the bottom part (floor) but run it straight down the length. Just keep it even and not move it away from the bulkhead.