Westcott Designs FOX TRD PRO Suspension Lift Kit (FRONT ONLY) – For Toyota Tacoma / 4Runner / Tundra
Westcott Designs (FRONT ONLY) preload collar lift kit for Factory Fox TRD PRO equipped, 4Runner, Tacoma, and Tundra. This is NOT a spacer lift, this kit retains your factory ride quality, factory suspension geometry, you can still align it to factory specs and does not effect your suspension travel. This kit is designed to be utilized in conjunction with an aftermarket rear spring, leaf pack or Add-A-Leaf (AAL) accordingly depending on your build preferences.
This kit includes everything you will need, NO replacement Upper Control Arm (UCA) needed and you can run up to a 33” tire with out a body mount chop (BMC).
This kit provides the following lifts:
4Runner (2019-2020*): 1.5” (front lift)
- Front Only Factory Fox TRD PRO Lift Kit for 4Runner will lift the vehicle 1.5” in the front.
- Note: This vehicle has 285/70R17 or 33” tire
- Does not require a body chop or upper arm replacement.
- This vehicle has factory tires and is even front to back.
Tacoma (2017-2019): 1.5” (front lift)
- NOT COMPATIBLE WITH THE 2020 TACOMA
- Front Only Factory Fox TRD PRO Lift Kit for Tacoma will lift the front 1.5”
- Note: You will not need to replace the upper control arms.
- You can run up to a 33” tire with out a body chop.
Tundra (2018-2021): 1.5” (front lift)
- Front Only Factory Fox TRD PRO Lift Kit for 2019-2021 Tundra will lift the front 1.5” (total of 3” in the front).
- Note: This kit will accommodate up to 35” tires without a body mount chop or upper control arm replacement.
Lead times for new orders vary from 1-2 weeks for raw finish kits and around 2-3 weeks for black anodize finish kits
This kit comes with “flat” style lower front collars and they do NOT work on 4Runners that have had the updated TSB shocks replaced by Toyota. If you have the updated front shocks you will want to order the 2021-22 kit that comes with “stepped” front lower collars.
|Dimensions||12 × 10 × 8 in|
4-Runner (2019-2020), Tacoma (2017-2019), Tundra (2018-2021)
Raw Aluminum, Black Anodize