Westcott Designs Bilstein TRD PRO Suspension Lift Kit – For Toyota Tacoma / 4Runner / Tundra
Westcott Designs Bilstein TRD PRO preload collar lift kit for model years 2015-2018, 4Runner, Tacoma, or Tundra. This is NOT a spacer lift, this kit retains your factory ride quality, factory suspension geometry, you can still align it to factory specs and does not effect your suspension travel. After install your truck or SUV will sit level front to rear.
This kit includes everything you will need, NO replacement Upper Control Arm (UCA) needed and you can run up to a 33” tire with out a body mount chop (BMC). *Please note, NO shocks are included with this kit.
This kit provides the following lift:
4Runner (2015 – 2018): 1.5” (front lift) and 1.25” (rear lift)
Factory Fox TRD PRO Lift Kit for 4Runner will lift the vehicle 1.5” in the front and 1.25” in the rear.
- Note: This vehicle has 285/70R17 or 33” tire
- Does not require a body chop or upper arm replacement.
- This vehicle has factory tires and is even front to back.
Tacoma (2015 – 2016): 1.5” (front lift) and 1” (rear lift)
- NOT COMPATIBLE WITH THE 2020 TACOMA
- Factory Fox TRD PRO Lift Kit for Tacoma will lift the front 1.5” and the rear 1”.
- Note: You will not need to replace the upper control arms.
- You can run up to a 33” tire with out a body chop.
Tundra (2015 – 2017): 1.5” (front lift) and 1” (rear lift)
- Factory Fox TRD PRO Lift Kit for 2019-2020 Tundra will lift the front 1.5” (total of 3” in the front) and the rear 1” to make the truck sit perfectly level.
- Note: This kit will accommodate up to 35” tires without a body mount chop or upper control arm replacement.
Lead times for new orders vary from 1-2 weeks for raw finish kits and 2-3 weeks for black anodize finish kits
|Dimensions||12 × 10 × 8 in|
4Runner (2015-2018), Tacoma (2015-2016), Tundra (2015-2017)
Raw Aluminum, Black Anodize