Westcott Designs 2022-2023 Toyota Tundra Preload Collar Suspension Lift Kit - SR5, Limited , Platinum, 1794, Hybrid, TRD Sport, TRD Off-Road , AVS/Air Ride, Capstone
Westcott Designs preload collar lift kit for the all-new 2022-’23 Toyota Tundra! This kit features CNC machined lower preload collars, top shim plates, and rear billet lift pucks and hard anodized black for a strong, durable finish. This kit gives you a full 3” of lift in the front and 1” in the rear using your factory shocks and springs and includes complete hardware for an easy install. This is NOT your traditional spacer lift kit, you retain your factory ride quality, factory suspension geometry and still able to align the vehicle to factory specs after install. It does NOT require new UCA’s, and you can run up to a 35” tire without a Body Mount Chop (37” tires are compatible if used with the correct wheel size & offset with minor trimming) *Now available for AVS/Air Ride and TRD Sport models, see drop down menu for options!*
These kits along with all Westcott products have been designed and built here in house Phoenix, AZ in the great USA!
- No shocks are included with any preload collar lift kits
- Now verified to fit Hybrid models
Please Note: Product photos are of prototype unit, finished product will be hard anodized black as advertised.
This kit provides the following lifts:
- 2022-’23 Tundra static suspension equipped trucks: 3.0” (front lift) and 1.00” (rear lift)
- 2022-’23 Tundra AVS/Air Ride equipped trucks: 2.0″ (front lift) and 7/8″ (rear lift)
- Lead times for new orders vary from 1-2 weeks for raw finish kits and 2-3 weeks for black anodize finish kits
|Dimensions||12 × 10 × 8 in|
Black Hitachi Shocks, TRD Off-Road (Red Bilstein Shocks), AVS/Air Ride w/ Black Hitachi Shocks, AVS/Air Ride w/ Tokico Shocks, TRD Sport (Red Bilstein Shocks)
Raw Aluminum, Black Anodize