2018-2020 Ford F-150 Steel Front Bumper
The DV8 Offroad FBFF1-08 Ford F-150 Front Bumper is designed to provide exceptional protection at a fraction of the weight of ordinary steel bumpers.
Although these bumpers are made with 3/16-inch steel and 1/4-inch reinforcements, DV8 shaves every pound possible off the bumper with strategic cutouts and mesh aluminum grills that can be removed and color matched to the vehicle. DV8 also integrates 2 LED light holes into the bumper for improved visibility. This bumper has 2 shackle recovery points and is designed to accommodate up to a 12,500 lb winch.
Every bumper uses razor-thin adjoining edges to keep that full-size bumper look. The brackets extend from the bumper ends to the frame where necessary to provide excellent strength and rigidity.
This bumper comes powder coated in a sand texture black finish. This finish can be left as is or sanded down and painted over to color-match the bumper to the vehicle.
**If your F-150 is equipped with Adaptive Cruise Control, it must be relocated to retain adaptive cruise functionality.
- Lighter than ordinary steel bumpers
- Every bit as rigid as a one-piece bumper
- Cut-outs for 2 LED Pod Lights
- Accommodates up to 12,500 lb rated winch
- 2 shackle recovery points
- Modular design allows for customization
- Sand texture powder coat finish
- Mesh inserts can be color-keyed to the vehicle
- Package contains bumper only