Colorado / Canyon Recoil Retractable Cover & Ladder Rack
- Recoil retractable tonneau bed cover. Heavy-Duty Aluminum Slats, Off-Road Ready!!
- Our recoil retractable cover will automatically lock when you fully close the cover.
- Low Profile Design
- Dustproof and Waterproof
- The compact storage canister
- Works better than Hard folding covers
- Hardware, such as Mounting brackets and bolts are included, and the total installation is around 30 minutes. (Need to drill holes for drainage tubes) Installation by professionals is always recommended.
- Retractable truck bed cover with an integrated rail system for accessory customization and a stylish matte finish.
- UV Protected; No Fading, No Maintenance; backed by a Limited Lifetime warranty!
- -HEAVY LOADS: Maximum on-road rating of 500 lbs.; Maximum off-road rating of 300 lbs.; Compatible with all Yakima mounts to carry kayaks, surfboards, bikes, rooftop tents, lumber, and more
- BUILT TO LAST: Engineered aluminum construction and durable powder-coat finish; Easy on-off with QuickChange rack attachment; Adjustable height from 19-30"
- SECURE ANY LOAD: Integrated tie-down points help easily secure any load; T-slot attachments make adding gear mounts and accessories fast and simple; Built-in bottle opener
2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 2021 2022
For Chevrolet Colorado
- Chevy Colorado LT Crew Cab
- Chevy Colorado LT Extended
- Chevy Colorado WT Crew Cab
- Chevy Colorado WT Extended
- Chevy Colorado Z71 Crew Cab
- Chevy Colorado Z71 Extended
- Chevy Colorado ZR2 Crew Cab
- Chevy Colorado ZR2 Extended
- Chevy Colorado Base Extended
For GMC Canyon
- GMC Canyon AT4 Crew Cab
- GMC Canyon Denali Crew Cab
- GMC Canyon Elevation Crew Cab
- GMC Canyon Elevation Extended
- GMC Canyon Elevation Standard
- GMC Canyon Elevation Standard Extended
- GMC Canyon Edicion Especial
- GMC Canyon All Terrain Crew Cab
- GMC Canyon All Terrain Extended
- GMC Canyon Base Crew Cab
- GMC Canyon Base Extended Cab
- GMC Canyon SLE Crew Cab
- GMC Canyon SLE Extended
- GMC Canyon SLT Crew Cab
- Our Utility rack is Universal Fitment. Due to personal satisfaction on appearances, for small compact trucks model ( Tacoma, Ranger, Colorado), please measure the width of your truck cab for possible overhang from the crossbar above the utility rack. (Please refer to the Utility rack measurements diagram from our listing picture for dimension.)
- Will not fit models with Factory Railing system; factory railings must be removed.
- It will not fit Bedliner that seals wrap truck rail caps; The clamp mounting system requires a gap opening between Bedliner and truck rail caps.
- Recoil Retractable cover requires a tailgate fully open to open the cover.
How to measure your bed length?
To ensure you ordered the correct parts from us, please use a measuring tape to measure your truck bed length before purchasing and select the proper bed size from our selection " Please Select Bed Size."
To measure the length of a truck bed, you should start at the bulkhead and measure right up to the inside of your tailgate. ( Please refer to our diagram on our listing picture.)
Your best bet to get an accurate measurement is to not place the tape measurer on the bottom part (floor) but run it straight down the length. Just keep it even and not move it away from the bulkhead.