Tundra Recoil Retractable Cover & Utility Ladder Rack
- Recoil retractable tonneau bed cover. Heavy-Duty Aluminum Slats, Off-Road Ready!!
- Our recoil retractable cover will automatically lock when you fully close the cover.
- Low Profile Design
- Dustproof and Waterproof
- The compact storage canister
- Works better than Hard folding covers
- Hardware, such as Mounting brackets and bolts, are included, and the total installation is around 30 minutes. (Need to drill holes for drainage tubes) Installation by professionals is always recommended.
- Retractable truck bed cover with an integrated rail system for accessory customization and a stylish matte finish.
- UV Protected; No Fading, No Maintenance; backed by a Limited Lifetime warranty!
- -HEAVY LOADS: Maximum on-road rating of 500 lbs.; Maximum off-road rating of 300 lbs.; Compatible with all Yakima mounts to carry kayaks, surfboards, bikes, rooftop tents, lumber, and more
- BUILT TO LAST: Engineered aluminum construction and durable powder-coat finish; Easy on-off with QuickChange rack attachment; Adjustable height from 19-30."
- SECURE ANY LOAD: Integrated tie-down points help easily secure any load; T-slot attachments make adding gear mounts and accessories fast and simple; Built-in bottle opener
2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 2021 2022
- Toyota Tundra 1794
- Toyota Tundra 1794 Edition Extended
- Toyota Tundra Limited
- Toyota Tundra Limited Extended
- Toyota Tundra Nightshade
- Toyota Tundra Nightshade Extended
- Toyota Tundra Platinum Extended
- Toyota Tundra SR5
- Toyota Tundra SR5 Extended
- Toyota Tundra SR
- Toyota Tundra SX Extended
- Toyota Tundra TRD Pro
- Toyota Tundra Base
- Toyota Tundra TRD Off-Road Extended
- Toyota Tundra TRD Pro Extended
- Toyota Tundra TRD Sport Extended
- Toyota Tundra LTD
- Will not fit on models with Factory Railing system, Factory railings must be removed.
- Does not fit model with bed storage box.
- It will not fit Bedliner that seals wrap truck rail caps; The clamp mounting system requires a gap opening between Bedliner and truck rail caps.
- Recoil Retractable cover requires a tailgate fully open to open the cover.