Silverado / Sierra Recoil Retractable Cover & Ladder Rack
- Recoil retractable tonneau bed cover. Heavy-Duty Aluminum Slats, Off-Road Ready!!
- Our recoil retractable cover will automatically lock when you fully close the cover.
- Low Profile Design
- Dustproof and Waterproof
- The compact storage canister
- Works better than Hard folding covers
- Hardware, such as Mounting brackets and bolts are included, and the total installation is around 30 minutes. (Need to drill holes for drainage tubes) Installation by professionals is always recommended.
- Retractable truck bed cover with an integrated rail system for accessory customization and a stylish matte finish.
- UV Protected; No Fading, No Maintenance; backed by a Limited Lifetime warranty!
- -HEAVY LOADS: Maximum on-road rating of 500 lbs.; Maximum off-road rating of 300 lbs.; Compatible with all Yakima mounts to carry kayaks, surfboards, bikes, rooftop tents, lumber, and more
- BUILT TO LAST: Engineered aluminum construction and durable powder-coat finish; Easy on-off with QuickChange rack attachment; Adjustable height from 19-30"
- SECURE ANY LOAD: Integrated tie-down points help easily secure any load; T-slot attachments make adding gear mounts and accessories fast and simple; Built-in bottle opener
2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 2021 2022
For Chevrolet Silverado 1500
- Chevy Silverado Custom Crew Cab
- Chevy Silverado Custom Extended
- Chevy Silverado Custom Trail Boss Crew Cab
- Chevy Silverado Custom Trail Boss Extended
- Chevy Silverado High Country Crew Cab
- Chevy Silverado LT Crew Cab
- Chevy Silverado LT Extended
- Chevy Silverado LT Trail Boss Crew Cab
- Chevy Silverado LTZ Crew Cab
- Chevy Silverado LTZ Extended
- Chevy Silverado RST Crew Cab
- Chevy Silverado RST Extended
- Chevy Silverado SSV Crew Cab
- Chevy Silverado WT Crew Cab
- Chevy Silverado WT Extended
- Chevy Silverado WT Standard Cab
- Chevy Silverado Cab Reg Standard Cab
- Chevy Silverado Doble Cabina Crew Cab
For GMC Sierra 1500
- GMC Sierra AT4 Crew Cab
- GMC Sierra AT4 Extended
- GMC Sierra Base Crew Cab
- GMC Sierra Base Extended
- GMC Sierra Base Standard Cab
- GMC SierraDenali Crew Cab
- GMC Sierra Elevation Extended
- GMC Sierra SLE Crew Cab
- GMC Sierra SLE Extended
- GMC Sierra SLT Crew Cab
- GMC Sierra SLT Extended
- Not Compatible w/ Carbon Pro Bed or Factory side storage boxes.
- Will not fit on models with Factory Railing system, Factory railings must be removed.
- It will not fit Bedliner that seals wrap truck rail caps; The clamp mounting system requires a gap opening between Bedliner and truck rail caps.
- Recoil Retractable cover requires a tailgate fully open to open the cover.
How to measure your bed length?
To ensure you ordered the correct parts from us, please use a measuring tape to measure your truck bed length before purchasing and select the proper bed size from our selection " Please Select Bed Size."
To measure the length of a truck bed, you should start at the bulkhead and measure right up to the inside of your tailgate. ( Please refer to our diagram on our listing picture.)
Your best bet to get an accurate measurement is to not place the tape measurer on the bottom part (floor) but run it straight down the length. Just keep it even and not move it away from the bulkhead.