F-150 EZ Retractable cover & Crossbar
- EZ Ford F150 tonneau cover Retractable Roll-up is Heavy-Duty Aluminum Slats, Ready for constructional use and daily use!
- Low Profile Design
- Our Ford F150 bed cover is lockable in any position
- Dustproof and Waterproof
- The compact storage canister
- Works better than Hard folding covers
- Hardware, such as Mounting brackets and bolts, are included, and the total installation is around 30 minutes. (Need to drill holes for drainage tubes) Installation by professionals is always recommended.
- UV Protected; No Fading, No Maintenance; backed by a Limited Lifetime warranty!
- HEAVY LOADS: Maximum on-road rating of 500 lbs.; Maximum off-road rating of 300 lbs.; Compatible with all Yakima mounts to carry kayaks, surfboards, bikes, rooftop tents, lumber, and more
- BUILT TO LAST: Engineered aluminum construction and durable powder-coat finish; Easy on-off with QuickChange rack attachment; Adjustable height from 19-30."
- SECURE ANY LOAD: Integrated tie-down points help easily secure any load; T-slot attachments make adding gear mounts and accessories fast and simple; Built-in bottle opener
2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 2021 2022
- Ford F150 King Ranch
- Ford F150 Lariat Crew
- Ford F150 Lariat
- Ford F150 Lariat Extended
- Ford F150 Limited
- Ford F150 Platinum
- Ford F150 Police Responder
- Ford F150 Raptor
- Ford F150 SSV
- Ford F150 XL
- Ford F150 XLT
- Will not fit on models with Factory Railing system; factory railings must be removed.
- It will not fit Bedliner that seals wrap truck rail caps; The clamp mounting system requires a gap opening between Bedliner and truck rail caps.
How to measure your bed length?
To ensure you ordered the correct parts from us, please use a measuring tape to measure your truck bed length before purchasing and select the proper bed size from our selection " Please Select Bed Size."
To measure the length of a truck bed, you should start at the bulkhead and measure right up to the inside of your tailgate. ( Please refer to our diagram on our listing picture.)
Your best bet to get an accurate measurement is to not place the tape measurer on the bottom part (floor) but run it straight down the length. Just keep it even and not move it away from the bulkhead.