Tacoma PRO Retractable Cover & OFF-Road Rack
- PRO retractable tonneau bed cover. Heavy-Duty Aluminum Slats, Off-Road Ready!!
- Low Profile Design
- Our retractable bed covers are lockable in any position
- Dustproof and Waterproof
- The compact storage canister
- Works better than Hard folding covers
- Hardware, such as Mounting brackets and Bolts, are included, and the total installation is around 30 minutes. (Need to drill holes for drainage tubes) Installation by professionals is always recommended.
- Retractable truck bed cover with an integrated rail system for accessory customization and a stylish matte finish.
- UV Protected; No Fading, No Maintenance; backed by a Limited Lifetime warranty!
- The rack can hold up to 600lbs of hauling capacity for ladders, pipes, kayaks, skis, and more.
- BUILT TO LAST: Engineered aluminum construction and durable powder-coat finish; Easy on-off with QuickChange rack attachment.
- SECURE ANY LOAD: Integrated tie-down points help easily secure any load; T-slot attachments make adding gear mounts and accessories fast and simple; Built-in bottle opener
2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 2021 2022
- Toyota Tacoma Edicion Especial
- Toyota Tacoma Limited
- Toyota Tacoma Nightshade
- Toyota Tacoma SR5
- Toyota Tacoma SR5 Extended
- Toyota Tacoma SR
- Toyota Tacoma SR Extended
- Toyota Tacoma Sport
- Toyota Tacoma TRD Off-Road
- Toyota Tacoma TRD Off-Road Extended
- Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro
- Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport
- Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport Extended
- Toyota Tacoma Trail Crew
- Will not fit model with storage box / Trail Edition.
- It will not fit Bedliner that seals wrap truck rail caps; The clamp mounting system requires a gap opening between Bedliner and truck rail caps.
How to measure your bed length?
To ensure you ordered the correct parts from us, please use a measuring tape to measure your truck bed length before purchasing and select the proper bed size from our selection " Please Select Bed Size."
To measure the length of a truck bed, you should start at the bulkhead and measure right up to the inside of your tailgate. ( Please refer to our diagram on our listing picture.)
Your best bet to get an accurate measurement is to not place the tape measurer on the bottom part (floor) but run it straight down the length. Just keep it even and not move it away from the bulkhead.