60" Arrow Style Multi-Function Sequential Triple LED Tailgate Light Bar
Our Arrow-style Tailgate LED Light Bar has finally arrived! We packed the features into these with a slick design. Of course, they hit on your typical 5 functions; running, turns, brake, and reverse. We stacked the brightest LEDs (Hi-Power LED). The bar is trailer detection friendly and does not require an additional module like most bars out there. We made the bar one piece for a solid glow all the way across the back of the truck. The integrated sequential turn signals give your truck that premium and aggressive look and get you have seen out there on the road. Another protection of not getting rear-ended! Install is super easy, with the included double-sided tape and mounting brackets. Get yours today!
- Style A: Amber Sequential for turn signal, Red for brake, and White for reverse lights (No strobe lights for brake option).
- Style B: Amber Sequential for turn signal, Red Strobe for brake, and White for reverse lights.
- Style C: Red Sequential for turn signal, strobe on the brake, and white for reverse lights.
- Package Content: One set LED rigid tailgate light
- Super bright design with 360-degree full angle illumination
- High-quality aluminum heat dissipation and low power consumption
- Shake-proof, dust-proof, and waterproof
- Universal fit for most trucks, SUVs, jeeps, and RVs with step bar
- High-quality Aluminum heat dissipation and low power consumption, shake-proof, dust-proof, and waterproof
- Universal fit for most trucks, SUVs, jeeps, and RV with step bar.
- Color: Amber Sequential for turn signal, parking, and brake, white for reverse lights.
- Rust and water-resistant with a weatherproof -20°F rated rigid aluminum frame.
- Simply press and hold, the heavy-duty 25 lbs-rated adhesives will do the rest. No drills.
- Professional installation is highly recommended (No instruction included)
- Plugs directly into your 4-way flat trailer adapter for a quick install. (Reverse light will require additional wiring, instructions
- If you have a 7-way round trailer adapter you will need to get the 7-Way Round Blade to 4-Way Flat Pin Adapter.